Data Basin is a science-based mapping and analysis platform that supports learning, research, and sustainable environmental stewardship. The core of Data Basin is free and provides open access to thousands of scientifically-grounded, biological, physical, and socio-economic datasets.
This user-friendly platform enables people with varying levels of technical expertise to:
- Explore and organize data and information
- Create custom visualizations, drawings, and analyses
- Utilize collaborative tools in groups
- Publish datasets, maps, and galleries
- Develop decision-support and custom tools
Data Basin supports researchers, natural resource managers, advocates, teachers, students, and members of the engaged public. Members create and participate in working groups where they can visualize, draw, comment, and discuss relevant topics or geographies.
For more information on the tool, please contact Data Basin at: [email protected]