The Work Programme 2020-2024 foresees the development of a number of capacity-building resources, ranging from guidelines on beach management to maximize hatchling production to provision of information on fundraising opportunities. As the Secretariat and Advisory Committee are addressing these requests from Signatories, the resulting documents will be made available here for easy access to Signatory States and other stakeholders.
- WP #15: Guidelines on the management of beaches for successful hatchling production, including management of hatcheries if and when required
- WP #18: Light Pollution Guidelines for Wildlife Including Marine Turtles, Seabirds and Migratory Shorebirds
- WP #19: CMS Family Guidelines on Environmental Impact Assessments for Marine Noise-generating Activities
- WP #42: List of IOSEA-endorsed research projects to help to leverage funding for scientific research
- WP #46: Guidelines and protocols recommended by the Advisory Committee for data collection and management of sea turtles and their habitats
- WP #49: Overview of scientific information available on effects of underwater noise on turtles
- WP #54: Best practice guide for alternative livelihood projects that ensure that all stakeholders are fully involved
- WP #62: Compilation of examples of National Action Plans for review and possible adaption by Signatory States to other contexts
These documents will be posted as they become available.