Target 15: The science base, information, training, awareness, understanding and technologies relating to migratory species, their habitats and migration systems, their value, functioning, status and trends, and the consequences of their loss, are improved, widely shared and transferred, and effectively applied.
Relevant questions in the existing CMS National Report format
1. In the current reporting period, has your country undertaken conservation/research projects that use satellite telemetry? If yes what is the state of those projects? Please provide details.
2. Are any future conservation/research projects planned that will use satellite telemetry? If Yes, please provide details (including the expected timeframe for these projects).
3. Results - please describe the positive outcomes of any actions taken.
4. Has your country provided technical and/or scientific assistance to developing countries to facilitate initiatives for the benefit of migratory species? If Yes, please provide details (Indicate the migratory species that have benefited from these activities).
Please provide information about measures undertaken by your country relating to recent Resolutions and Recommendations since the last Report. For your convenience please refer to the list of COP Resolutions and Recommendations listed below:
Capacity Building Strategy (9.12 / 10.6) [Also under Targets 14 and 16]
5. Instructs the Secretariat to maintain cooperative working relationships with IPBES, to participate as appropriate in meetings of the Platform and to report on progress to the Standing Committee, resources permitting.
[Add possible other progress review processes relevant to this target within CMS and CMS instruments]